Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I signed up with Generali via DeVere Group. Which the group doesn't help you at all.

Once you signed up that is it. A few months and account summary was given. Should you want to cancel and get your money out, or if your five yr plan ends and you want to get your money out. GOOD LUCK!!!

No assistance, you will need signatures, notaries, proof of address notarized, not easy in the middle east. NOT ATTESTATION, NOTARY! Details and mistakes not told to you, so you waste weeks and weeks if you don't follow up continually. Even then, they stop responded to your emails.

Total scam. And any side financial group that assist you like DeVere Group won't help either.

Sign up, give your money, their job is done. End of the term or early cancellation and no help at all.

I didn't like: Suck.

• Generali Lies

Comments

Pissed_Consumer_ITH

Am in the same situation. We have little to no chance of winning individually.

Best is to group up all of us and take legal action against Generali Worldwide.

Contact me ... Imrana.Thiam@gmail.com.

tandem_4x4

Can you please help and sign my petitions against Generali Vision and brokers selling it:

I also created Facebook page to get us together: https://www.facebook.com/pg/menadodgyadvisors/about/?ref=page_internal

to tandem_4x4 #1594102

Why is the Facebook page not available, I'm finding all social media platform links invalid or removed.