Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I was scammed by DeVere out of tens of thousands of Euros. In my case, the "tool" of their scam was : A Generali Life Policy (or, whatever it's called) This was far back in 2011 Ever since then, I have been looking for ways to get my money back!

Of course, as the saying goes: "It's easier to be wise after the event!". I learned a harsh lesson; but, I resolved to get back what was stolen from me My research revealed thousands of people all over the world, who had also fallen victim to these clowns. Everyone had their story to tell; the problem is: everybody was talking a lot. But, nobody seemed interested in actually doing anything about it.

I went as far as to hire a lawyer, who was based in London (because, that's where the DeVere office was). My lawyer was sympathetic to my case. But, he advised me to reconsider. Why?

Because, the legal fees alone would amount to much more than what I had already lost. His suggestion? Gather as many people as I can find..........people who were in the same boat as me. And, together, we can launch a legal battle against DeVere and Generali.

Finding people to join me is a real battle in itself; as I said, people don't really seem to do more than just TALK.

So, if anyone is willing to do something about getting their money back, let me know. Here's my email : darwell.steve@yahoo.com

Review about: Generali Worldwide Vision Retirement Plan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Poor service, Being scammed.

Comments

tandem_4x4

Can you please help and sign my petitions against Generali Vision and brokers selling it:

I also created Facebook page to get us together: https://www.facebook.com/pg/menadodgyadvisors/about/?ref=page_internal