1.7
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I was mis-sold a vision policy by a third party about 9 years ago. I wasn't told about the exit charges or the complicated fee structure. After complaining to Generali, they did try to help and offered something to offset my loses.

I moved my funds to two funds that looked like they had performed well over the past 3 months, 6 months and 1 year, all showing positive returns of 3 - 6%. Low and behold, as soon as I'm on board, these two funds have started to sink, already losing £3k in 4 months.

And there are not really any better options to choose from. All the available funds in the Vision policy are performing poorly.

So, Generali have a terrible product, which is expensive to get out of and is easily mis sold by unscrupulous financial advisers (such as *Mr Andrew Sapsed* who is now a director at CN Goodall, Switzerland, and is the human equivalent of antibiotic resistant gonorrhea).

I'm pulling out of the Generali scam at a considerable loss, but it's either lose £13k now, or £50k in 20 years time.

***** Keep clear of all Guernsey based financial services. *****

Product or Service Mentioned: Generali Worldwide Vision Retirement Plan.

Reason of review: No win situation! Terrible retirement plan, easily mis-sold..

Preferred solution: I would like Mr Sapsed to die of anal cancer! .

I didn't like: Massive unfair fee structure and exit costs, Unwillingness to release me from this horrible contract.

• Extortion